The ladder to success maybe isn’t what you expect. It might be very steep, a bit wobbly, and too long. So, in this episode of The Business Mentor Podcast, Jay interviews Grant Cardone, a multimillionaire entrepreneur and the best-selling author of The 10X Rule. Learn from him today some proven tips on how you can also be not just a millionaire, but a multi-billionaire entrepreneur. There’s no harm in thinking big, as long as when you build your legacy, you also contribute value to your society.
Discover also why your success solely depends on you, why financial responsibility as early as now is needed for individuals and families alike, and what habits do successful entrepreneurs have. Jay and Grant dive deep on these and more, so tune in.
- Grant is a spiritual person. He’s aware of the oneness and the balance of energy needed within him and his surroundings. He’s able to quiet the noise and pass through any disorientation.
- Success is mostly determined by the individual’s personality, values, and behaviour. Don’t ask advice from millionaires, observe what the billionaires do. Most likely, millionaires want to conserve and avoid taking much risk.
- Dream big. Most people who put a limit on what they can reach only a dream for themselves. When wealth overflows, it’s best to share it to others. Not only have you contributed value to them, but you also have built your legacy.
- Financial responsibility starts with understanding where you stand in your financial status. Are you able to stand still if a big recession hits the market? Plan and start growing your finances.
- When we invest money, we only invest in two things:
- Low-cost providers of everything and be the best-known brand
- Invest on something that cannot be disrupted
- If you have a habit of looking for inspiration from successful entrepreneurs, tycoons, or thought leaders, only choose one person to follow. Merging the ideas from different people is difficult to do and often, it results to confusion.
- “I am comfortable in being wrong and willing to change my mind and go do something that gets me on the path that I need to be on.”
- “There are two kinds of successes: the one is what the public sees and the other as the person’s experience.”
- “A guy that makes 5 million is a selfish individual… All you’re thinking about is your experiences.”
- “Quit paying attention to the headlines; pay attention to your financial statement.”
- “Success is better if you want to share it with.”
- “Greatness will be rewarded
- How To Become A Millionaire Now by Grant Cardone
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley
ABOUT THE GUEST
Grant Cardone is a multimillionaire entrepreneur whose personal property empire is valued at over $900 million. He is also the Founder of Cardone Capital and the author of the best-selling book, The 10X Rule.
ABOUT THE HOST
Jay Dhillon is a serial entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist based in the UK with a proven track record of growing businesses from start-up to success- and helping others do the same. From humble beginnings, Jay grew his first business from 0-500 employees and three locations, racking up sales of over £30 million – all without any investment other than a small amount of savings. The business went on to acquire major clients such as Landrover, Jaguar, Toyota and New Look, to name a few.
Its huge success inevitably brought about outside interest, and at the age of 33, Jay eventually sold the company to a London investment firm in Doyen Resources. Today, Jay owns several businesses in different sectors and helps entrepreneurs achieve success.
A calling to give back and help others led to Jay being chosen for the highly-coveted role as a Prince’s Trust mentor, where his achievements were marked by a personal invitation to Buckingham Palace to meet Prince Charles.
After helping several young entrepreneurs to success as a mentor for the Trust, Jay’s burning desire to bring his wisdom and knowledge to a wider audience ultimately triggered the concept of The Business Mentor Podcast.
Jay feels that anyone can achieve success in business with the right advice and mentoring and is now sharing his knowledge with his growing audience via his podcast.
In the UK alone, 95% of business fail within the first five years, and Jay’s aim is to reduce that number.
Backed with the hard-earned knowledge and experience from his time in business, The Business Mentor Podcast will share Jay’s personal business lessons as well those of other successful entrepreneur guests who share their wisdom and secrets on the show.