Everyone can be business owners. Even the professionals who work in the entertainment industry.
In this episode of The Business Mentor Podcast, Rachele Brooke Smith takes the hot seat again. In their first meeting, they talked about techniques for having mindset for success (see link below), today, they deepen the discussion about mindset and talk about the power of creativity.
Creativity is something that most people box into one category only—the arts. But this is totally wrong, ALL aspiring entrepreneurs are creative individuals too. And if you know how you can utilise it to impact people as well as achieve your own goals, then there can be endless possibilities!
Tune in now to know more about Rachele, her recent projects, her take on abundance mindset, failure, opinions, and more.
- It’s high time we synonymised ‘failures’ to ‘learning’. Stop sulking about them. We must learn how to easily brush off every failure that happens. Be prepared and practice to be adaptable. That’s how successful business people act.
- Abundance Mindset – There is enough for everybody to win. There are so many things that haven’t been done yet. Explore, create, and monetise. Think of ways you can bring solutions to other people’s problems. In this way, you attain your goals as well as others.
- Creativity isn’t just for the actors, musicians, painters, etc. This not-that-secret capability of every single person in the world is (sadly) not utilised by entrepreneurs. Creativity goes a long way. It does not only help in the innovation process, but it also gives you an edge over your competitors. You have to believe in yourself, in what you can create.
- Our internal world creates our external world. What we feel about ourselves will greatly manifest in how we value everything and treat other people.
- Believe in yourself and have confidence. If we aren’t happy with who we are, there are chances that we will stray away from the path to our bright future.
- Be careful with what you consume. There will be people who’ll give you positive feedback and constructive criticisms. But there are also people who will shove their opinions on you. You can always choose to shut them off and absorb only what can help you improve.
- “Curiosity and creativity are our greatest superpowers to fulfilment.”
- “Stress and fear weaken our immune system.”
- “I wanna experience life and enjoy the process.”
- “It’s important for people to feel and not suppress their emotions.”
- Listen to the Jay’s first interview with Rachele Broke here:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/interview-us-actress-movie-star-rachele-brooke-smith/id1370793386?i=1000435317449&l=ru
- Omny: https://omny.fm/shows/business-mentor-podcast/interview-with-us-actress-movie-star-rachele-brook
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/progressiveproperty/business-mentor-podcast/e/60141237
- Sign up to the Transform My Life Online course: https://beautifulminds.com.au/transform-my-life-online-course/
- Join The Disruptive Movement: https://www.disruptivedare.com/
- Read As A Man Thinketh by James Allen. Order it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/As-Man-Thinketh-Complete-Original/dp/1523643536
- Subscribe to The Business Mentor Podcast, the #1 iTunes Business Podcast in the UK! https://businessmentorpodcast.com/
ABOUT THE GUEST
Rachele Brooke Smith is an actress, dancer, motivational speaker, and inspiring role model seen frequently on Hollywood screens, modelling for major brands, and motivating fans around the world to #BEDISRUPTIVE.
After playing the lead role in the sequel to the film that changed her life as a little girl (Center Stage) and literally doing what everyone told her was impossible, Rachele’s goal is to create conscious content that results in a massive amount of positive disruption.
She is committed to up level the human consciousness and spread her philosophy of using empowering music, movements, mindsets, and movies as tools to help disrupt doubt, fear, or limiting beliefs and help people become the hero of their own life’s story.
THE DISRUPTIVE MOVEMENT is Rachele’s mission to disrupt the mental and emotional illness epidemic and help people be healthy, live happy and believe in their personal power to create a body, mind, and lifestyle they feel really proud of.
(Source: The Disruptive Movement Website – https://www.disruptivedare.com/)
- Rachele Brooke Smith Official Website: https://www.rachelebsmith.com/
ABOUT THE HOST
Jay Dhillon is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist based in the UK with a proven track record of growing businesses from start-up to success- and helping others do the same. From humble beginnings, Jay grew his first business from 0 to 500 employees and three locations, racking up sales of over £30 million – all with no investment other than a slight amount of savings. The business went on to acquire major clients such as Landrover, Jaguar, Toyota, and New Look, to name a few.
Its immense success inevitably brought about outside interest, and at the age of 33, Jay eventually sold the company to a London investment firm in Doyen Resources. Today, Jay owns several businesses in different sectors and helps entrepreneurs achieve success.
A calling to give back and help others led to Jay being chosen for the highly coveted role as a Prince’s Trust mentor, where his achievements were marked by a personal invitation to Buckingham Palace to meet Prince Charles.
After helping several young entrepreneurs to succeed as a mentor for the Trust, Jay’s burning desire to bring his wisdom and knowledge to a wider audience ultimately triggered the concept of The Business Mentor Podcast.
Jay feels that anyone can achieve success in business with the right advice and mentoring and is now sharing his knowledge with his growing audience via his podcast.
In the UK alone 95% of businesses fail within the first five years and Jay aims to reduce that number.
Backed with the hard-earned knowledge and experience from his time in business, The Business Mentor Podcast will share Jay’s personal business lessons as well those of other successful entrepreneur guests who share their wisdom and secrets on the show.